What to expect
The "easyonline ticket" gives you the opportunity to take a quick tour to the museum, seeing the most precious jewels in the world.
We recommend you to buy the "full experience ticket", to be involved in something special.
Only adding 2 euros you will make an unforgettable journey that will always be with you.
You cannot leave Naples without spectacular frames in your eyes. Our guides will tell you the incredible story of a Patron Saint, a miracle and his people devotion.
A story that only Naples can tell. You will love to hear the stories of Queens, Kings, wonderful presents and excellent craftmenship.
Skip the lineBy purchasing this ticket online, you will not have to wait in line for purchase, greatly reducing waiting times
Flexible date / timeYou can change the date and time of entry within a certain limit after the ticket expires
Mobile voucherYou can validate the ticket directly from your Smartphone / Tablet, via the digital version of the e-ticket
Carefully read the directions to take advantage of this ticket.
Special warnings Covid-19
I declare under my responsibility:
- to have no symptoms attributable to COVID-19;
- not to be subjected to the quarantine measure;
- that neither I nor any of my partners have had contact with me in the last 14 days with suspected or confirmed cases of Coronavirus flu;
- to be aware of the penalties provided for by art. 4 of the law decree 25th March 2020, n. 19 and subsequent amendments;
- to be aware of the risk for one's own safety and for that of others and that he will therefore undertake to scrupulously follow these measures;
- to be aware of the general recommendations made by the Ministry of Health to protect myself and others from Coronavirus, which can be consulted on the page http://www.salute.gov.it
- to be aware that I will be able to access the site only if autonomously equipped with a mandatory, disposable or washable mask, which allows you to cover from the chin above the nose according to paragraph 2 of article 3 of the Prime Minister's Decree of 26 April 2020 (http://www.salute.gov.it)
- that I will respect all the indications provided by the specialized staff of the San Gennaro Museum and by the signs inside and outside the structure for interpersonal distancing and for other protective measures aimed at reducing the infection (such as for example detection of body temperature by means of a thermal scanner, regulation of staggered access, compulsory visit path and entry and exit, residence time in the structure, physical positioning, prohibition of touching surfaces inside the structure, hand sanitation through the use of dispensers on site)
- that this ticket is my personal, non-transferable
- that to avoid queues, gatherings, long waiting times, I will have to show up no more than ten minutes before the booked visiting time
- I am also aware that if the rules given are not respected, the visit will be canceled.
How to reach usVia Duomo, 149 - 80138 Napoli
Walk 1.2 km, 16 minutes
Metro Line 1 - Dante Stop
Walk 1.1 km, 14 minutes
Metro Line 2 - Piazza Cavour stop
Walk 800 meters, 10 minutes
Our opening hours
- 09:30 - 18:00 | Saturday
- 09:30 - 13:30 | Sunday
Contact the on-line ticket office
Contact the venue
- +39 081 294980
- +39 338 3361771
- +39 334 1580250